Healthcare Payer Sales Director
Organization: Accenture Operations
Location: North America
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
The Healthcare Payer Sales Director manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Building relationships at new and/or existing Accenture clients
- Determine business needs for BPS solutions and work with other Accenture teams on proposing ideas around solutions
- Identifying pursuit targets for BPS
- Learning about offerings and bringing ideas to client teams or clients on BPS
- Shaping solutions and crafting business cases
- Leading proposal and sales pursuits
- Negotiating solutions and deals
- Closing deals (along with the steps to complete a deal)
- Working with Accenture’s offering teams on what is relevant in the market
- Driving Innovative Solutions
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
- Minimum 5 years successfully selling multi-million dollar deals against an individual quota/target exceeding $15M/year
- Minimum of 5 years selling/closing BPO/BPS deals in the Outsourcing Space
- Minimum of 3 years of New Logo/Hunter sales experience within the Healthcare Payer Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience.
- Prefer someone with experience developing, maintaining and obtaining meetings with new and existing C-Level relationships beyond CIO.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]