BCN Analyst - NMIMS
Bain & Company is one of the top management consulting firms in the world. In 2004, the firm established its presence in the Indian market by opening the Bain Capability Center (BCC) in New Delhi. The BCC plays a critical role in supporting Bain's case teams globally to help with analytics and research across all industries, for corporate cases, client development, private equity diligence or Bain intellectual property. The BCC comprises of BCN and Global Shared Services, where Consulting Services is a part of BCN.
As an analyst you will be an active member of the team from Day 1, learning how to make businesses more valuable and responsible for generating specific industry & company insights, to support global Bain case teams, client development teams and industry practices. Analysts take responsibility for completing the given analysis and providing timely and useful inputs on related dimensions. They generate sound hypotheses and proactively help to focus on the most leveraged issues, using various tools and techniques. This may include industry research, preparing presentations, data analysis and other initiatives.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Take responsibility for assigned work streams and generate hypotheses. Effectively understand the work plan and execute it
- Identify and apply the relevant analytical tools for own work stream. Ensure zero-defect analysis in own work stream ensuring key questions are answered in a timely manner
- Understand client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations. Show ability to resolve discrete issues and/or drive consensus
- Communicate data, knowledge and insight to the entire team. Generate and screen realistic solutions based on sound reality checks and recommend actionable solutions
- Effectively structure communication of insights from own work stream. Deliver clear and professional presentations to the team/team leaders/managers
- Consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions; recognize different skills and development needs in oneself and work towards it
Completes undergraduate/graduate degree from NMIMS in 2020
Bain & Company is a leading management consulting firm. We work with change-oriented executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. We advise global leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities across all [...]