Job TitleBack in Game - Marketing S&RC
Back in the Game
Back in the Game (BIG) is an internship initiative driven by the Diversity Council at Philips India. It is a 3 months paid internship program to facilitate experienced women talent transition back into the workplace after a break in their career.
This Internship opportunity is in the field of Marketing Sleep and Respiratory Care. Projects are available in Health Systems sector based out of Gurgaon.
A pre-defined project in Marketing Sleep and Respiratory Care.
A chance to apply functional expertise & leadership skills gained through past work experience with
Flexible work timings
Access to leaders from Philips India in form of Project Leaders and Mentors
Attractive Project Stipend
The live project will be evaluated on completion and may/may not transition into a full-time employment at Philips based on performance & availability of suitable openings in the company.
About the Organization
Philips Sleep & Respiratory Care (S&RC) in India operates in the space of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Respiratory Care management.
India S&RC business is spread into 28 states in India and 7 union territories. Operations for neighboring countries of Nepal / Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are also covered from here. The organization is divided into 5 regions – North, East, West , South & Govt and have sales / clinical applications teams based in the regions. We are operating in a fast changing technology space with new product introductions happening regularly to keep pace with changing competition landscape
Job Title: Back In the Game - Consumer Marketeer S&RC
Reporting to: Marketing / Product Manager Sleep and Respiratory Care
Job location: Gurgaon
This person is responsible for the building and executing the Consumer Marketing Plan for S&RC across ISC Market in collaboration with sales, Product, Strategy and other corporate functions. He /She will also need to ensure that the marketing programs are completely disseminated through distributors / dealers using various media – digital, print etc…. He/she will be responsible for the key market deliverables for the Market which gets reported to global.
- Consumer oriented approach: Conceptualize and implement new strategies/tactics to build consumer engagement with the category.
- Mining consumer insights & buying behavior which can enrich the business
- Marcom: Build a deep understanding of the business to build the overall messaging plan and marketing communications and content strategy around the same, exposure to advertising/Marcom desirable
- Media Planning: Work closely with BCD team to drive digital and media planning within the defined budgets
- Campaign management: Take end to end ownership of driving campaigns to deliver the desired business outcomes
- Understand and drive CRM led campaigns
- Work with the team and tools to drive effective lead management
- Bring lateral insights from other industries which can be replicated
- Analytics: Eye for detail and ability to drive high quality analytics to measure campaign effectiveness, benchmarking vs competition and taking corrective action wherever needed
- Stakeholder management: needs to bring strong abilities to work in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Over more than 7 years of experience
- Will need a bachelor's degree in communications or marketing.
- Relevant coursework for this field includes consumer behavior, market research, and communication methods and technology.
- Creativity is one of the most important skills for a consumer marketing manager, as they are responsible for developing new and innovative ways for building connect and business with consumers.
Excellent communication skills are essential with Strong analytical skills will allow consumer marketing managers to analyze data and determine campaigns that will be effective. Superior attention to detail is needed to ensure managers are creating campaigns that accurately capture both the business and customers' needs. Customer marketing managers will need strong technical skills, including experience with CRM, digital marketing tools and channels, and B2B, B2C marketing
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.