ASSOCIATE (REPORTING & ANALYTICS)
The global PPK group is a key function, which helps to identify, create, and leverage “best of Bain” content, expertise, and also helps Bain practice areas develop commercial strategies.
The Reporting & Analytics Associate position is based in BCC’s Gurgaon office and is an integral part of the global PPK team. The individual will work under the BCC PPK program team, responsible to provide business intelligence support to global Bain practices using automation and data visualization tools such as Alteryx and Tableau.
The Reporting & Analytics Associate will support a range of industry and capability Practice areas with analysis of KPIs and preparation of commercial dashboards based on Bain data sources and processes. This involves:
- Working directly with Bain’s key data systems to query and deliver optimized data visualizations and interactive reports using Alteryx, Tableau and PowerPoint
- Developing/enhancing and manage agreed reporting and dashboard refresh processes for global Bain practice areas, adhering to agreed SLAs
- Supporting rapid prototyping and delivery of custom reporting, data visualization, and dashboard solutions by market, product, region, clients and other relevant metrics
- Applying design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users
- Applying quality control, data validation, and cleansing processes to data sources
- First class undergraduate from leading and reputed colleges with 2-3 years of relevant work experience; post-graduate from a top-tier institute/university with strong academic records would be an advantage
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint required along with working knowledge of data analytics software such as Alteryx, Tableau etc. as well as passion for automation of processes/reporting using these tools
- Ability to prioritize projects, manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working with large, multi-dimensional data sets and developing different types of visualizations
Bain & Company is a leading management consulting firm. We work with change-oriented executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. We advise global leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities across all [...]