CribMaster™, part of Stanley Black & Decker’s Engineered Fastening division, is aimed at connecting assets and developing the solutions that drive productivity and efficiency for industrial end users across the globe. The combination of critical real-time data, integrated enterprise (ERP) or manufacturing (MES) systems and powerful analytics enables a foundation to create the smart factory and workplace of the future – delivering value through Internet of Things (IoT).
CribMaster™, provides inventory control solutions through advanced software, innovative vending hardware, Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) and customer services to manufacturing, distribution, government and service industries for managing indirect inventory (tools, spare parts, MRO, etc.). CribMaster (http://www.cribmaster.com/) ties fast and reliable tool crib or store room transactions to a powerful system of inventory control. The system provides critical data to manage consumable and durable inventory, reduce the risk for lost or misplaced tools, and provide critical data to business leaders to reduce risk of tools being lost or left behind, reduce costs and increase productivity.
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for working directly with Development, Engineering, and other technical teams to coordinate all facets of small to medium risk projects from idea to product release. As the single point of contact for the PMO Manage, the Associate Project Manager has leadership responsibility for the successful execution of all Development and Launch activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Understands CribMaster Product and can work directly with Development, Engineering, and Technical Resources on projects.
- Manages project planning activities and provides direction to the Product Development teams.
- Partner with cross functional team members, to define project scope, design, and resources requirements for projects.
- Hold regular reviews with managers to ensure program and project plans are aligned with the innovation strategy.
- Reports progress of the project to management and sets deadlines for the product release.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; managing budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Creates written test plans and reports, records findings for future reference and testing.
- Supports Training Department in product training for Support, Sales, and Implementation departments.
- Works closely with Technical Writer to ensure all product documents are created and updated.
- Works with the Commercial Teams to bring the project to the public.
- Travel less than 10%
Essential Skills & Experience
- Must be able to pass drug test and lifetime background check
- Proficient in project management tools such as Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and Asana or similar PPM tool.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic Knowledge of the following:
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft SQL Server (Access and/or Oracle is a plus)
- IIS Servers and Web Services
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid understanding of Waterfall and Agile Development process and analytics to manipulate, analyze, and interpret the program.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability: synthesize findings from analysis and draw conclusions.
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations and resolve issues as they occur.
- Effective at performing detail oriented tasks and data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Go to www.stanleyblackanddecker.com
- Highlight Careers and then click on Search jobs
- Click on Search Openings
- Enter Requisition Number and click on Search
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.