The Associate is a critical part of the national broadcast buying team and is responsible for helping to maintain the client’s schedules through scheduling, billing, and posting. As an entry level position, the Associate position represents the start of a media career and is highly supervised by a Media Manager. This position is essential in the day-to-day tactical management of the media account and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment. While advanced Media thinking is not expected, the successful Associate is resourceful and demonstrates the initiative to participate in advanced projects.The Associate position is training-intensive. Aptitude for learning new skills (both technical and organic) and procedures is essential. The Associate is expected to be an active participant, increasing participation over time in the position. The Associate is also encouraged to contribute ideas and insights that will benefit our clients.
- Interface and assist Media Manager with day to day workloads
- Input buys into DDS
- Responsible for speaking with networks regarding client's scheduling
- Resolve billing discrepancies
- Prepare reports for clients
- Demonstrate multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring and executing work
- Support Media Manager in preparing and delivering work to clients, colleagues within 360i
- Assists Media Manager in maintaining client budget levels
- Assist Media Manager in communicating with billing department and planning teams
- Attends status meetings when appropriate
- Manage relationships with external client vendors
- May be responsible for informing buying staff/clients of new opportunities or issues
- May participate and contribute in face to face client meetings
- Engages with all work-related contacts in a professional & respectful manner
- Possesses mature and professional business acumen in personal and written communications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of overall business experience, in Local Broadcast.
- Agency experience preferred
- Significant Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of tracking, optimization and reporting tools.
- Understands campaign objectives/strategy and able to present insight in reports to clients as well as field/anticipate questions.
- Comprehensive understanding & successful application of secondary research tools.
Connect With Us!
Dentsu Aegis Network is innovating the way brands are built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is [...]