BE influential. BE the expert. BE the team player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as an Associate Analyst, Insurance and Enterprise Risk in Vancouver.
We’re looking for a property & casualty insurance professional who is interested in learning contractual and due diligence support for business operations. You will have 2+ years of experience in an underwriting / claims/ brokerage role. Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic industry? Apply today!
At Colliers International, we are building amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As an Associate Analyst, Insurance and Enterprise Risk you’ll apply your organizational and analytical skills to comprehend contracts, correspondence, and insurance policies. You’ll work alongside the Senior Risk Manager, Senior Analyst and Insurance Specialist to play a key role in various risk management and insurance sales functions. You’ll also be a team player in preparing the insurance applications and underwriting data, gathering and verifying information on risk exposures for premium determination, and coordinating the due diligence process for mergers and acquisitions group as needed.
You’re detailed oriented, eager to learn and have desire to help others in a team environment. You like to work methodically and can easily navigate your way around spreadsheets, contracts, files and reports.
What you bring:
- Undergraduate degree.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the areas of property and casualty insurance.
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) in process.
- Well-developed oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication, with the ability to effectively interact at all organizational levels
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
Bonus skills and experience
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation or Canadian Risk Management (CRM) designation.
- Level 1 Broker License.
What success looks like:
- You possess the ability to comprehend legal contracts and insurance policies.
- You contribute to risk transfer function by identifying errors, compliance issues and other anomalies.
- You take initiative to seek out answers and always looking for ways to improve processes.
- You love working on variety of projects rather than a set day to day routine task.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected] .