Working as the Associate, AML Compliance - CCB at Western Union, you will be conducting investigations, servicing inquiries received over the phone, e-mail or working directly with money transfers utilizing back-office applications, verifying customer identification documents and making decisions.
- Be responsible for providing support on anti-money laundering (AML) compliance program
- You will be managing Government Sanctions and/or other internal programs while working with stopped payments
- You will make accurate decisions assessing knowledge in AML Compliance field and communicate these decisions to Western Union agents, customers and/or service associates.
- You have customer service experience in any of the following industries: retail, hospitality, administration, banking with preference for call centre experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience working within the call center operations environment and industry.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a multicultural team.
- PC literate and well versed in using MS Office applications.
- You will have a typing speed of 30 words per minute
You have University degree and experience in a similar role in a multinational organization. You speak & write fluent in English. You proved to be a strong communicator and have strong business acumen. It is important you know well standard business technology (MS Office programs; audio and videoconferencing facilities). In this role you will need to be able to multi-task efficiently and produce quality work in a fast-paced environment. You will also work with a team and independently in various shifts in accordance to business needs.
An interesting multicultural working environment with the ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems
An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
Growth and innovation are the story of our past, and they will define our future so if you are looking to be part of an exciting and innovative organization where your hard work can make a difference then please apply for the role – we would love to hear from you!
We are a leader in global payment services. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2015, we moved over [...]