BE a Game Changer. BE enterprising. BE Entrepreneurial. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as an Associate I Capital Markets in Boston, MA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
We are seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial individual to provide analytical and technical support to a growing practice group within this global real estate services firm. We are looking to hire an associate to our Capital Markets team. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, team-oriented individual dedicated to producing high-quality work in pursuit of maintaining and growing client relationships with top-tier commercial real estate investment and development companies in the New England region.
What you bring
- Experience with financial modelling and analysis of qualitative & quantitative information
- Capacity for clear, concise written presentation
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of leadership and staff within the organization and the ability to work autonomously, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and remain flexible and adaptable
- Strong organizational skills with close attention to detail
Bonus skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree, business-related or finance degree preferred
- 2-3 years' experience in financial analysis, knowledge of commercial real estate industry preferred
- Real Estate Salesperson License preferred
What success looks like
- Create and/or finalize pro formas, rent roll analysis, review of third-party reports, market analysis, and property inspections
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into client deliverables and valuation models
- Facilitate and manage due diligence processes
- Assist with preparation of presentation and pitch materials for new business pursuits
- Lead & participate in proposals, presentations & property tours
- Read, review, and summarize real estate documents (i.e. leases, operating statements, tax returns, environmental and engineering reports, appraisals, etc.)
- Contribute to market research requests including market snapshots, market overviews, topic specific research, customized economic, market, and area overviews, and site level specifics
- Coordinate with clients and Colliers' Brokerage, Research, Graphics, and other departments to collect and synthesize property and market information into complete offering materials
- Develop and nurture relationships with private & institutional developers, owners, investors, lenders, and service providers
- Assist Brokers and Servicing group with closing of debt and equity financings and their transition to in-house servicing.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.