Job TitleAssistant Talent Acquisition Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of the Philips business which aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025 through meaningful innovation in the Health & Technology space. You will be part of talent acquisition team in Greater China region. You will manage the execution of the recruitment strategy through planning, event execution, maintaining an active presence on campus and candidate management.
You are responsible for
- Executing day-to-day recruitment activities including job posting, shortlisting, interviewing and offering to make quality hiring and ensure compliance with both internal policies and external laws and regulations
- Developing and executing sourcing strategy, pre-screen candidates and deliver pre-qualified diverse candidates for TA team members and hiring managers’ evaluation
- Working with business to optimize recruitment channels, which results in qualified talent pool of professionals and a strong candidate pipeline
- Growing existing network, foster new relationships and attend networking events to further identify talent for the organization, especially for Operations function roles
- Providing monthly and ad hoc updates to TA team members, hiring managers and HR managers as needed
You are a part of
Talent acquisition team and a fascinating company with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking. Talent Acquisition is a Centre of Expertise in our HR organization.
You will report to Head of Talent Acquisition, Greater China.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- 5-7 years of talent acquisition experience in search firm or MNC required.
- Proven track record of finding unique ways to source and attract qualified candidates
- Result driven, ability to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics
- Proficient in MS Office usage, e.g. Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Fluent in English and native in Manarin, in both speaking and writing
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.