Job TitleAssistant Product Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work closely with Marketing Manager and sales team to grow the business in China; Plan and conduct the marketing activities with reasonable KPI measurement; Education & training, KA & KOL management
You are responsible for
- Provide product and technical support to stakeholders : To sales, distributors, hospitals, end-users & etc
- Assist Product manager to achieve marketing/ sales objectives: Organize market activities, execute market plan and assist PM to achieve marketing strategy as to help sales team to achieve business objective
- Assist PM to achieve the marketing strategy and sales target;
- Assist PM in developing and implementing product training programs;
- Organize different kind of marketing activities according to marketing plan;
- Liaise with international marketing team to update marketing/sales tools and materials;
- Participate in technical and clinical presentations with external physicians, distributors and patients.
- Establish and maintains effective and valid product line forecasting through collecting data from historical sales performance and market research
- Provide sales tools, technical support & advice, trouble shoot;
- Follow up registration updating for new product with RA sector.
- Demo units and marketing materials’ management and distribution
You are a part of
The significant role in respirator commercial team, developing marketing plan to grow homecare business in China. You will report to Marketing Manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience with bachelor degree
- Willing to frequently business trip
- Mature, independent, self-motivated personality.
- Preferred public presentation skills and experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill with outgoing character.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills and behaviors
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.