Job TitleAssistant Product Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead, plan and execute all kinds of marketing activities with reasonable KPI measurement.
You are responsible for
- Define and execute market development plan for DECG business and achieve business AOP for China.
- Product price management to achieve iGM target
- Identify market insight and build competence in product category development.
- Lead NPI process and organize national marketing activities.
- Support presales support team with professional product and clinical knowledge.
- Work with RA team for product pre-market registration process.
- Check/ validate market and product related data are in place and escalates product issues.
- Develop and deliver product training to internal sales/presales team and CS team
- Contact window with BU and manufactory for business and product development
You are a part of
Philips MA&TC commercial team, developing marketing plan to grow Patient Monitor business in China.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Medical background with bachelor degree, and MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years’ experience in medical device or healthcare company, experience in cardiology category is preferred
- Quick learning agility and open minded mindset
- Strong English skills and good communication skill
- Team work spirit
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.