The Role: Assistant Producer (DC&L)
The Assistant Producer on the Data Collection and Licensing team should have an exceptional eye for detail, strong research skills, and excellent organizational and time management skills. Knowledge and a passion for football and the FIFA product is highly recommended.
Job duties will include:
• Collecting, researching and organizing reference for licensed assets – for example, kits.
• Acting as point of contact for community reference collectors for licensed assets.
• Working closely with the artists to ensure highest quality licensed assets are created.
• Using specific tools and databases to manage feedback and priorities for amends.
• Managing bugs connected with assets and reviewing in-game.
• Ad-hoc reviews and support for other licensed material in-game.
• Excellent eye for “in-game” quality and attention to detail.
• Excellent knowledge of football world-wide.
• Excellent knowledge of the FIFA product.
• Ability to use bespoke tools and software created specifically for the role.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Quick learner with the ability to work independently.
• Can execute on projects quickly, on time, and at the expected level of quality.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Contact me: Sebastian Glenn-Anderson, Recruiter, [email protected]
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.