Job TitleAssistant of Organization Transformation Department
Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
As an Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Head of Organization Transformation in all secretarial or administrative activities and conducting their jobs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Dealing with sensitive, complex and highly confidential information
- Organizing (and hosting) meetings, events, conferences
- Performing marketing, administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
- Documents and correspondence handling
- Arranging travel bookings through system and taking care of the hotel arrangements
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate with Bachelor or equivalent degree.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Good computer literacy and experience in MS office applications (excellent command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is a must).
- Knowledge of SAP, Concur, Workday will be an asset
- Maturity and ability to cooperate with senior level executives
- Results and action-oriented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of the complex organization environment
- Positive approach and motivation to work
- Trustworthy, willingness to take accountability
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Reactiveness and ability to work independently.
- Flexible and adaptable approach
We offer you:
We offer the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class support service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved.
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members.
- Benefit System cards.
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Convenient working conditions in the office in the city center
- Opportunity to develop in international environment
- Positive energy and professional support in everyday duties.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.