A Fidelity Assistant Branch Manager partners with senior management in leading a team of successful sales and service associates, as they prepare to run their own branch.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Five years in financial sales role
- Three or more years of management within a financial services environment is preferred
- Series 7 and 66 or 63/65 required
- Series 9/10 and Insurance required within 60 days of hire
The Purpose of Your Role The Assistant Branch Manager role is intended to be a developmental role for 12-24 months. It serves to develop and acclimate talent across the investor center network while providing assistance to the assigned Branch Manager. During the tenure of this role, the incumbent may provide assistance in more than one branch and/or the primary branch location may change during the program. The Skills You Bring
- Your background in relationship management and extensive knowledge of financial services
- Impressive time-management skills and ability to execute on multiple priorities
- You have a natural ability to influence and develop others
- Strong understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
The Value You Deliver
- Assisting the Branch Manager in building a strong sales and service team that can drive revenue opportunities while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Implementing and supporting national initiatives to grow business through in-branch customer contact, local marketing, seminars and lead utilization
- Overseeing operational activities, including supervision of local risk and compliance issues and customer escalations
- Managing the development of a group of associates by simultaneously training, coaching, counseling, and motivating branch staff
How Your Work Impacts the Organization If your aspirations are to run your own branch, this role is your first step. You’ll learn everything you need to know about managing a branch, including assisting in the hiring process, learning firsthand how to run a successful and compliant office, coaching and mentoring associates, training and motivating your team and developing your local market.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Job: Branch Offices
Primary Location: US-NC-Durham - Investor Center
Job Level: Manager
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Job Type: Standard
Overtime Status: Exempt
We believe that a nurturing work environment attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being a place where people want to work. For the women who thrive at Fidelity, we know that our strengths deliver amazing results: the ability to respond with compassion and respect, the insights that underpin the achievement of long-term goals, and the pride that comes with getting the details just right. We are, and always have been, a company that respects the value of our women associates, who contribute at every level of the organization.
Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history. From our roots as a small mutual fund company, Fidelity has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, human resources and benefits outsourcing services. At [...]