Job TitleAssembler II
In this role, you have the opportunity to build a variety of Medical Devices used globally by Health Care Providers to save lives and limbs.
You are responsible for
- Working in a clean room manufacturing environment assembling medical devices
- Operating within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and assembly drawings
- Cleaning and maintaining work area
- Properly turn off and lock out equipment when not in use
- Measuring and recording process parameters and report results to supervision
- Adhering to production schedules and reporting material shortages
- Accurately documenting all required entries in the Lot History Record
- Comply with G.M.Ps with regard to material labeling, SOPs and proper segregation of material in the production process
- Demonstrating an understanding of the Philips Quality System
- Ensure all training requirements are in a current status
- Following Philips policies and procedures
- Using standard clean room environment materials and equipment including: microscope, Dial/digital calipers, snap gauges, pin gauges, drawings, SOPs, ultrasonic cleaners and polishing machines
You are a part of supporting production and new product development for high impact results helping to achieve our mission of delivering consistent high quality, safe and effective, regulatory compliant products and services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2+ years experience in manufacturing and/or assembly type role
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required
- Experience and ability to routinely use a microscope
- Working in conditions normal for a manufacturing environment
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Frequent lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds
- Operations may require the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: eye safety glasses, gowning, masks, hearing protectors and any other required PPE
- Good hand to hand and hand to eye coordination
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.