Job TitleAssembler 3
Summary Description: This Assembler role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Perform a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies and subassemblies using soldering equipment and small hand tools.
• Follow methods of sequence of operations to ensure documented & controlled processes are followed.
• Mix and dispense epoxies
• Conduct inspection of incoming materials and outgoing finished goods using a microscope
• Report on cell performances in standup meetings
• Must be able to understand & document daily production metrics.
• May participate in projects as a team member in the development of skills, talents, and teamwork to support improvement projects.
• Expected to demonstrate the Philips Behaviors, treat all team members with respect, and value their feedback.
• Must have a high-school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have good hand eye coordination while using a microscope
• Must be able to sit or stand at a workbench for extended periods of time and complete work using a microscope
• Have good communication skills with the ability to follow both verbal and written instructions.
• Capability to use a computer and enter accurate data
• Must be flexible to the changing needs of the department & business and will work overtime as needed.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.