Job TitleAssembler 2
- Machine operation / assemble of oral care kits, following procedures and guidelines.
- Able to apply labels by hand.
- Each operation requires self-inspection.
- Equipment operator for syringe, bottle filing and brush head assembly equipment.
- Color distinction and hand agility.
- Participates in the set-up of production line to assemble products with quality to comply with our customers regulations.
- Support team lead to train production personnel of assembly line assigned, through on-the-job training.
- Follow daily standard work to ensure consistency and discipline.
- Carries out daily 6’s audits according to program.
- Verifies components kit are a match against the work order.
- Once trained must be able to work on different assembly lines.
- Participates in the continues improvement culture by submitting Kaizens in safety, productivity and other improvements to reduce waste.
- Attention to detail while doing the work, promoting positive team attitude.
- Input the required data work orders, scrapping parts, and recording defective components.
- Ability to communicate in English, verbally and written.
- Physical demands of the job: Stand up most of the 8 hour shift, requires to use PPE to perform certain tasks, lifting of no more than 30 pounds, some pulling and pushing.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.