CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Television Stations
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: Minneapolis, MN
CBS Television Stations consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates. Among its stations are WCBS-TV and WLNY-TV (New York), KCBS-TV and KCAL-TV (Los Angeles), WBBM-TV (Chicago), KYW-TV and WPSG-TV (Philadelphia), KTVT-TV and KTXA-TV (Dallas-Ft. Worth), KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV (San Francisco), WBZ-TV and WSBK-TV (Boston), WUPA-TV (Atlanta), WWJ-TV and WKBD-TV (Detroit), KSTW-TV (Seattle), WTOG-TV (Tampa-St. Petersburg), WCCO-TV (Minneapolis), KCNC-TV (Denver), WFOR-TV and WBFS-TV (Miami), KOVR-TV and KMAX-TV (Sacramento), KDKA-TV and WPCW-TV (Pittsburgh), WJZ-TV (Baltimore), as well as WCCO-TV’s satellite stations KCCO-TV (Alexandria, Minn.) and KCCW-TV (Walker, Minn.).
WCCO-TV is looking for an enthusiastic, creative Art Director with an attention to detail to join WCCO’s Creative Group. This position will design, direct and manage the creation of all assets that support broadcast news, digital news, topical and image promotion, social media, sales production, web and print design, station initiatives and integrated brand experiences.
- Strong broadcast graphic design and video production skills
- Demonstrated track record of creative direction and management (3 years)
- Professional presentation skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Agility and responsiveness to deadlines
- Hands-on design capabilities, responsible for major design initiatives.
- Experience with facilitating outside vendors, free-lance personnel, budgets
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Technical proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (PS / AE /AI), Motion, Cinema 4D
- Non-linear editing skills
- Familiarity with Chyron broadcast platform
- 3 dimensional / Set / Interior Design
- College or related degree and prior Broadcast experience
- No resumes will be reviewed without an online demo reel
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
CBS Corporation is a mass media company that creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading [...]