Job TitleArea Manager - Punjab and Upper North
Job Summary :
Performs, as a specialized worker, assignments that require consultation of specialists to get a clear view on WHAT has to be delivered
and that require analysis of the available data in order to decide HOW to best carry out the assignment. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial conflicting data.
Finds solutions on the basis of theoretical insights and experience for deviating situations. Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
Drafts limited improvement projects within a unit and introduces new supporting process activities.
- Achievement of pre-defined sales volumes and profit goals as per AOP for all modalities
- Gain and maintain market information and knowledge in order to obtain and maintain the targeted market share in assigned area
- Improvement of sales at existing customers, improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Develops business relationships with medical distributors and dealers and physicians and other hospital authorities in the establishment or expansion of markets in targeted state.
- Maintains up to date records of sales activities by distributors and actively works to help dealers increase sale of company products to meet defined objectives.
- Maintains and informs competition information and other relevant market information on regular basis.
- Maintains excellent knowledge of company products.
- The incumbent is expected to have a full understanding and knowledge of Company people and processes as they Relate to customer service, Products, Programs, and Technical support, product financing and shipping.
- Also responsible for creating mutually beneficial outcomes by helping our customers differentiate themselves and grow their businesses while maintaining acceptable profitability for Company.
- Plans and executes Market Development Activities
- Do clinical selling and upsell of products
Minimum requirements :
- Any Graduate - Full Time (Preferably BE / Any Science graduation)
- MBA/PGDM - Preferred.
- 5 to 8 years of Sales experience
- Results & Performance Driven
- Collaboration & Teaming
- Self-Awareness & Adaptability
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.