Area General Manager
Sodexo Energy & Resource Onshore is seeking a qualified Area General Manager to work with an Oil & Gas client in Louisiana and Mississippi with experience in managing facilities. The Area General Manager will be responsible for managing multiple site services including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, janitorial, move/add/change, mail services, shipping, reprographics, vending, food operations and financial performance.
General Manager duties include but not limited to:
- Provides team leadership by ensuring cohesiveness at the unit and with the client
- Oversees expenditures to control unit financials
- Directs one or more of the following daily: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, moves, janitorial, landscaping and mail services in order to provide quality products and services.
- Maintains and implements sanitary and safety conditions and training to adhere to auditing procedures and statutory regulations
- Develops a business plan for the client that establishes a rapport, promotes partnership and fulfills the clients’ needs and expectations
- Accountable for the execution of product and service quality by maintaining highest level of delivery
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives
Functions as the in-unit leader for multiple accounts and/or contracts within a defined geography. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of a multi-site.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.