Job TitleApplication Specialist IGT
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To improve the structure of professional education system, enhance the efficiency of education, to promote sales and Philips branding, to manage KA through education programs. Play vital role within profitable business as well as competitive and top in the marketing. Deliver clinical training to client, and help potential customer better understand product features & benefits and service to their particular needs, which make difference among competition.
You are responsible for
- Developing and executing an instruction program for the users, in order to maximise the independency of the user with regard to the operation of the system and choice of functions.
- Customizing the system to the specific wishes of the users, in close contact with project management and account management, in order to maximise the performance for each specific user.
- Taking care of implementation of trial installations (in cooperation with service), in order to get it working and to get the maximum information for evaluation by the product group.
- Monitoring the use of each system, by regular contact with the users, in order to solve problems regarding the operation of the system or to adapt the system to changed user wishes.Takes care of demonstrations and presentations, where required, to stimulate the sales of the assigned equipment.
- Keeping in close contact with the product group, in order to increase/maintain the application knowledge and be timely informed about new developments.
- Participates in the development of new functionality or the development of improved system settings.
You are a part of
The application team, the significant role in Diagnosis Imaging System commercial team, where your professional and clinical support will be highly valued and recognized. You will report to Clinical Application Manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree on Medical science or engineering technology;
- 5+ years experience in hospital and medical device industry;
- Knowledge on competitor’s product and technology;
- Understanding on market trend and customer needs;
- Good presentation, selling and communication with end user;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.