Application Developer-SAP NextGen UX & Mobile – 12 months Fixed Term contract - Melbourne
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
We are currently recruiting a SAP Application Developer with strong Solution Architect skills for a 12 month fixed term contract, based in Melbourne.
The role is responsible to guide the project teams in developing end-to-end solutions which meet Saputo's requirements, and managing team members. As a Application Development Lead your responsibilities include –
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Assist in creating business solutions for client and/or internal review
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give demos
- Participate in daily project reviews to offer insight and ask questions
- Be keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
- Abide by team standards, development processes and best practices
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills –
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the Saputo SAP global template solution
- Deep experience of SAP solution architecture processes
- Deep SAP application development skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]