You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM’s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Your day in the role will include...
- Generation of technical Design Documents and changing them as per the required changes proposed.
- Validating Oracle bug fixing solutions for production issues are raised on daily basis and handing over to business team after initial testing.
- Supporting of existing Oracle Middleware post live issues with end to end tracking HP Incident and service manager tool.
- GL or FA, strong in SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Tuning - We are looking for a Techno-Functional analyst in Oracle applications who should be good in Technical skills like SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Report, XML Publisher and OAF also one should have Functional knowledge in Fixed Assets, Cash Management and General Ledger modules.
- New business requirement analysis to find the GAP and resolution for smooth business operations.
- Improving on the current EOD process and CAMS (CARD System) upload process timings
- Technical specialty for Oracle Applications that designs, develops and supports application solutions to meet client requirements. This specialty would be responsible for design, development and testing of reports, interfaces, data conversions and enhancements using Oracle tools
- Proven working experience with Fusion Middleware technologies such as BPEL(Business Process Execution Language), OSB(Oracle Service Bus), BPM, ADF(Application Development Framework) as well as Java and Web Services.
- Understanding of parallel PaaS solutions such as AWS(Amazon Web Services) and Mulesoft
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- Able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and to gather and document development requirements.
- Work with Business Analysts and business users to resolve customer support issues within Oracle EBS and Project work you're doing. Should have hands on experience in complex data migration between heterogeneous large complex databases.
- Should have good knowledge of integrating with WebServices, XML(Extensible Markup Language) and other API(Application Programming Interface) to transfer the data - from source and target, in addition to database.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Creation of Web ADI to upload data into a table that controls the visibility permissions of the fields in the custom quoting application
- Should have proven communication skills to consulting with Clients, BA and Architects, in involved all the phases of SDLC(Systems Development Life Cycle).
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]