You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
- IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status
IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) Incentives Services team is working to improve payment and commission module for sellers and sales partners. It provide automated process and tool for setting targets, achievement offer and based on Sellers achievement, it gives automated and generate Plan letter that include Final commission and Payment information.
Who you are:
As an ETL Developer, you are responsible for designing, development, code fix and testing the applications. You will demonstrate development support skills and have the ability to take charge of distributed multi-geography, ad-hoc teams.
What you’ll do:
- As a Data Specialist, you will deal with all the applications around the world. You will design, maintain, execute and document system tests and requirement validation tests; support user acceptance testing as needed and assist clients with understanding of data specifications and resolution of quality issues
- Also consistently deliver usable databases on time and within budget while conforming to client expectations for content and quality
- Perform database update process activities and for each update, execute all Data Management test cases, document results, obtain requisite sign-off, and work on resolving any failed test cases prior to proceeding with the update
- The development team will be involved in new development activities and also support production break/fix as well as dev/ops activities
- As part of a dedicated, Agile team, the developers will be responsible for performing application development based on Agile methodologies
- Have a dedicated attitude for problem solving, creating solutions thinking out of the box Work effectively in collaboration with other team members–as well as partners and other support functions when required Continued focus on improving the applications
- Business Requirements is understood and analyzed by having frequent interaction with various user levels to understand their requirements.
- Involve in mapping of clients business requirements to the applications to come out with a clear cut picture of out of box functionalities, workarounds and customizations.
- Create Low level design documentation from the High level requirement from the business team.
- Handle technical issues, involve in code reviews and mentor the team members
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning of ETL jobs
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3+ years of development experience in ETL DataStage development
- Experience in data warehouse application design and development and needs to be highly skilled and competent using the IBM DataStage product
- Solid hands on experience in using IBM DataStage and Information Server
- Proficient in developing DataStage jobs that include parallel and sequencers Good knowledge in combine/sort/aggregate/transform data
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze requirements based on a given specification and come up with a sound and sustainable algorithmic design
- Expertise with the Agile development methodology and translating interface requirements in design specifications for development
- key developer for new requirements and data base performance, stability and availability
- Experience in working across several brand groups within IBM to understand the data requirements, where to source data along with design/enable/code/deliver against the business requirements
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Willing to learn new technologies for driving the project
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Ability to manage change with good time management and focus on strict deliverable with tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]