Primary Purpose of Job
To support the Regional Marketing Lead in developing and executing marketing strategy using various channels to support the local sales team. This includes setting up campaigns, working with partners, hosting webinars, writing content, managing events and conferences.
- Help organising internal and external events like monthly workshops and big trade shows (Big Data World, ...).
- Support the set-up of all regional campaigns on the task platform and coordinating speakers schedule
- Be involved in all company-produced webinars to varying degree based on the need, from helping to coordinate through fully managing and contributing content
- Support channel marketing activities with the setting up of campaigns, leads upload, MDF requests and tracking
- Work with Sales to help items needed for industry conferences and events
- Maintain awareness of and work to improve brand perception and awareness
- Contribute to manage and support other projects as needed such as brand signage, event and conference-related collateral, staff email signature updates, etc
- Diploma or ‘A’ levels in marketing, business or related field or currently enrolled as a student
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English – Chinese and Japanese fluency a plus
- Experience in demonstrating strong problem solving skills, ability to take initiative, attention to detail, organizational and planning skills
Job Type. 6 months contract
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely [...]