Does playing a critical leadership role in protecting customers sound exciting to you? How about working for a global FinTech company that’s using customer and colleague insights worldwide, to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We’re a team of over 10,000 people spanning 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
We’re seeking an Global Analyst, Compensation & Benefits based in our Santa Ana, Costa Rica office. Reporting to the Compensation Center of Excellence (CCoE) Manager, this position is responsible for providing compensation program design and review support. This team is critical in supporting the compensation needs of our global organization by helping manage the day to day administration of our Reward programs including Compensation Survey Management, Job Evaluation and other various projects related to compensation and benefits
- You will support day-to day compensation and benefit activities of the Compensation Center of Excellence (CCoE) covering 58+ countries, partnering with Global Total Rewards colleagues and Global HR Leaders
- Your tasks will include participating in compensation and benefits surveys for 50+ countries annually, completing job evaluations using global methodologies and global market pricing of benchmark roles using multiple third-party tools
- You will be responsible for loading and managing salary survey data into the compensation software system whilst updating and maintaining the global compensation administration guidelines and standards
- You will work with regional compensation partners to support on-going and end-year compensation planning activities including but not limited to review and design annual salary structure, conducting studies for specific functional areas and country reviews; through the analysis of market trends
- You will partner with the Global Benefits Manager in reviewing the insured and non-insured benefits and managing to an agreed upon timeline for the annual review and renewal of the benefit vendors and ensure the ongoing accuracy of the benefit repository of all global benefit plans (insured and non-insured)
- You will assist the team in global compensation data review and analytics including design of the global total rewards quarterly scorecard, corporate bonus plan terms & conditions management and work on regional and other special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Economics, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role as Compensation Analyst - preferably within the Multinational or Financial Services Industry
- You will also possess experience with an automated HRIS system (preferably Workday) alongside global grading and Compensation Software systems (preferably WTW REWARD)
- Solid PC skills including knowledge of MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluent in English and Spanish required (C1).
- Demonstrated presentation skills (technical and verbal) and ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently under general supervision
- Strong ability to multitask and manage a fluctuating workload
- Ability to effectively use organizational planning skills with attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work in diverse team environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with complete discretion
- Takes initiative to investigate and research questions
- Ability to interface with executive-level management on a professional level in a matrixed global environment across multiple time zones
- You will be good with numbers and have a strong eye for detail and ability to prioritize and multitask multiple assignments while maintain established work standards
- An additional local language would be an asset but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive global compensation and benefits package
- Working in compensation represents the opportunity to interact with different levels within the organization, this on a local, regional and corporate level
- Your work impacts all people in the organization
- You will interact with colleagues from different countries and levels within the organization
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are a leader in global payment services. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2015, we moved over [...]