Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is seeking a highly innovative marketer with a combination of proven strategic thinking and execution prowess to join Audible Canada as the Director of Amazon Acquisition. You will have the unique opportunity to shape and define the Amazon program in order to successfully reach Acquisition targets for this growing team. Your focus will be on generating new Audible members across all of Amazon platforms, including web, mobile web, apps and physical devices via marketing and messaging. You will have direct hands-on ownership on these programs as well as cross-functional coordination with teams in Product, User Experience, Creative, and Technology. The ideal candidate has had experience leading the charge for several large cross-functional initiatives and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks. This role is based in Newark, NJ, and reports to Head of Acquisition, Canada.
· Lead the Amazon acquisition strategy. Specifically, manage all acquisition initiatives from idea through execution, working with Amazon Canada colleagues to create innovative solutions to introduce and educate Amazon Canada customers about Audible Canada.
· Partner with Product and Engineering teams to prioritize new features that will move the needle for Amazon acquisition and see it through to implementation.
· Lead cross-functional initiatives with other business team partners in Merchandising, Product, Creative, Technology, Customer Care, UX Design and Finance to deliver effective solutions. Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its goals.
· Manage Audible Canada’s Amazon Associates program.
· Identify conversion marketing strategies and testing pipelines (A/B and multivariate) that will support the conversion of relevant Amazon prospects into trial members.
· Conduct tests and deep data driven analysis that provide insights and new strategies for increasing acquisition results on Amazon surfaces. Communicate these results in a clear, compelling manner to the management team.
· Forecast program results and communicate expectations to management team.
· Other responsibilities as defined by evolving business needs for a rapidly growing online business.
Audible is the world’s largest seller and producer of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of our millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is [...]