Job TitleAli Assistant Category Manager, Floor Care
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions people in China, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology;
- To support Philips Tmall FC business growth by driving high quality management of Philips Tmall FC distributors, customer relationship, perfect execution of FC in-site activities, and manage budget utilization of daily promotion activities.
- In charge of FC in-store-excellence, deliver responsible category’s retail sell-out target and improve market share.
- Responsible of all Tmall FC stores business, incl. related store management, organization efficiency improvement, daily operation process optimization, PSI management, and etc.
- Work with ETSM to drive in-store perfection, incl. store traffic approach optimization (free, paid and owned), front-and-product page optimization, pre and after sell service improvement and etc.
- Maintain good relationship with Tmall buyers, incl. daily business co-op and key related projects initiation, coordination and perfect execution.
- Drive key programs in retail management and deploy/implement/optimize the internal system and processes
- Managing the utilization of margin budget.
- Maintain good relationship with both Tmall buyers, stores and distributors.
- Achieve monthly sell out target.
- Manage to delivery project KPI on time with high quality
You are a part of
You will report to Tmall Senior Sales Manager and collaborate with many other teams including Marketing Manager, E-Trade Marketing, Digital marketing, Commercial operation, Finance etc.,.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Over 5+ working experience with 2-3 years+ experience in E-commerce sales area in a multi-national consumer goods company.
- Good sales skill to manage bilateral relationships, drive all cross function team at the same pace to deliver business result.
- Results oriented, Self-motivated and could work under pressure and dynamic circumstance
- Good English command
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.