Job TitleAdvanced Mechanical Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop various mechanical engineering solutions for Digital X-Ray system. Include design, implementation and testing to meet sub-system requirements.
You are responsible for
- Be responsible for the subsystem design control according to QMS.
- Create Mechanical Concept and detail design according to subsystem requirement and problems found in production and field install base.
- Perform Analysis, testing, troubleshooting in development phase and life cycle maintenance.
- Perform DFMEA for new production and design changes.
- Work with supplier, procurement engineer to completed the Prototype
- Subsystem IEC, Reliability and functional test.
- Provide technical support to suppliers and other departments to fulfill project and production needs.
- Support localization activities.
- Additional duties as assigned.
You are a part of
A progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business. You have a direct reporting line to the Manager, Hardware Engineering, with Cross functional team as your key stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master Degree with more than 3years mechanical design experience.
- Good communication skills with cross function team and supplier.
- Good skills in English communication (e.g. writing, listening, oral, reading).
- Have the spirit of innovation, self-motived.
- Familiar with welding, casting, plastic, machining, Painting etc. process.
- Be proficient in mechanical design software like CREO, Solid Works, Ansys etc.
- Be proficient in mechanical calculation, such as static strength, bolt selection etc.
- Experience in transmission mechanism is preferred. Such as Chain, Gear, belt, wire rope transmission.
- Experience in large-scale equipment or medical device development is preferred.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this product development role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
We commit to providing a workplace that’s inclusive, enabling our employees to thrive as they support our mission to improve people’s lives. Our people grow through inspirational challenges, and are rewarded in ways that bring out their best qualities and full potential in work and beyond.
We realize that in the world of work, the needs of people have dramatically changed. We believe in continuously evolving to offer new and unique workplace attractors and experiences to fully engage our multi-generational workforce in their roles. Only then can we continue our legacy of bringing meaningful innovations to market.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.