Administrative Assistant IV
Administrative Assistant IV
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Bring your administrative and executive support experience to this role where you will:
- Provide administrative assistance and executive support to the VP of Finance & Controller and her team
Responsibilities & Requirements
May perform any or all of the following duties:
- Assists with travel, including running reports and monitoring in accordance with policies
- Maintains the Finance and Accounting intranet site
- Coordinates and updates the business continuity plans within the Finance and Accounting team
- Provides administrative assistance (most of which will be complex and/or of a confidential nature) including typing, proofreading and editing of routine and non-routine correspondence, reports and memoranda; screening telephone calls and visitors and providing assistance or resolving inquiries where possible; follow-up; filing; scheduling appointments; opening, sorting, prioritizing and responding to mail; ordering supplies
- Maintains records of expenses and compiles expense reports
- Assists in preparation of or prepares budget and related records
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements
- Composes and/or initiates correspondence, memoranda and reports
- Works on special projects, including meetings or conferences, activities, events, mailings, presentations, reports -- some requiring research and compilation of data. May coordinate work and completion of some projects.
- Other duties as assigned
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 plus years increasingly responsible administrative assistant experience (preferably includes 2 years to executive level management) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Secretarial certificate or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent business English and grammar skills
- Basic math
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to make sound independent decisions and use own initiative
- Understanding of corporate organization and structure
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]