About Samsung NEXT We partner with and build software alongside innovators to develop ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses globally.
Founded in 2012, Samsung NEXT has four key functions in the global software ecosystem:
- Venture - Investing in early-stage startups to help entrepreneurs build and scale their businesses.
- Partnerships - Helping startups successfully partner with the variety of businesses within Samsung.
- M&A - Acquiring startups to connect and scale with our businesses.
- Product - Building new software and services businesses, at scale.
We are looking for a working student (10-20 hours/week) to support our Berlin Team with administration assistance,
starting 1st October 2019
- Support our Office Manager at Samsung NEXT in Berlin with expense management
- Collect receipts and check for completion, follow-up with our team-members if necessary
- Scan and file receipts
- Enter expenses in the expense management system
- Send original receipts to the accounting team
- Ideally on demand, 10-20 hours/week
What you bring along:
- You are proactive, highly motivated and a team player
- You work independently and precisely
- You stay on top of things managing different expenses
- You are a university student (3rd semester or higher), field Economics/Business Administration with a focus on Finance or similar
- You are fluent in German (native) and English
- You are skilled in MS Office / GMail / Google Drive or willing to learn
Bonus Points, but not a must
- First experience in expense management or accounting
What you can expect from us
- Become a part of an international, highly engaged Team
- International, growing company
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Office Snacks
- Attractive wage of 12,50 €/hour
- Position with self-responsibility
- Intense and systematic induction
- Flexible organization of working hours
- WeWork Office at Hackescher Markt / free Coffee, tea, fruits
- Free participation at WeWork community events
- Workload 10-20 hrs/week