Job TitleAdministrative & Accounting Support Assistant
In this role, you have the opportunity to
AllParts Medical Administrative Support will work closely with Finance, Accounting, and Leadership to assist in operational duties. Additionally this person will be responsible for day-to-day Administrative support for AllParts Medical its staff and building. These duties include accounts receivable, financial tracking, general accounting, cash reporting, documentation creation, payment processing, and coordination with off-site support. Administrative support will include secretarial responsibilities, office supply ordering, and common area upkeep.
Primary duties will also include ensuring the day-to-day administrative building functions operate smoothly. Included are front desk reception, visitor coordination, and prompt management and escalation of issues as they arise.
- Will ensure that all financial guidelines and policies of APM and Philips are adhered to
- Will work with the local Finance team to identify control issues/concerns
- Assists Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable as needed
- Financial Tracking, General Accounting, cash reporting, document creation
Operations, Accounting, Sales
- Purchase Orders (P0’s) and outgoing wire transfers
- Communicate transaction information to buyers, sellers, and AllParts Medical leadership
- Communicate outgoing and incoming wire transfers to Finance and Accounting
- Enter repair technician support call information
- Verify and process I-9 documentation for all new employees
- Order supplies for breakroom and conference room
- Sign for incoming packages and notify recipient
- Process mail - open, stamp, sort, and deliver
- Manage facility vendors such as HVAC, security, and property owners.
- Purchase office supplies - including, but not limited to, regular office supplies and mailroom supplies
- Order meals when needed
- Setup and break down beverages and meals for Multi-Vendor guest meetings
- Provide assistance required by Philips visitors and external guests
- Help locate employees when required by Franklin office
- Assist with printer breakdowns and submit IT tickets when maintenance is required
- Order IT equipment/services when required
- Assist with requests from IT to change or move cables in the IT closet
- Provide customer service support for Field Service Engineer trainees
- Enter technical training data in SAP
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to Nashville, TN.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.