Account Supervisor (Consumer Electronics)
MKTG, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, is a global experiential marketing agency comprised of pioneers and practitioners of lifestyle marketing. We specialize in delivering strategic, business-oriented marketing solutions for leading brands via sport and entertainment, live experiences, retail marketing, enterprise/business-to-business engagement and sponsorship marketing. One of the guiding principles upon which MKTG was founded is that our people matter – to the work we do and the environment we've built. We are committed to constantly evolving, refining and inventing innovative brand engagements through deeper understanding of how people think, work and live their lives. Headquartered in New York City, we have 1,600 employees and 7,000 Brand Ambassadors operating in 32 offices globally, with reach in 19 markets across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Visit MKTG for more information.
MKTG is looking for an Account Supervisor to support a global brand advocacy and training program for a major consumer electronics brand client. We are seeking someone with a unique blend of experience that includes project or account management in a traditional agency space and a background in retail or field team management. Experience managing teams conducting assisted sales or product training for a premium brand is desired.
This program is active in six countries and supports more than 15 different retail partners.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for supporting the overall management of the program and leading in areas including team development, budget management and resource utilization. This person will manage and build relationships with senior level clients and serve as a main client point of contact.
The internal program team is comprised of several different positions managing various functions and global territories. The Account Supervisor will be responsible for day-to-day management of multiple team members and providing team leadership while supporting Account and Program Directors in the strategic growth of the program.
- Interface at the executive level, developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assists in managing, monitoring and maintaining the project scope, task timeline, success metrics, client communications, operating budget, and required resources, delivering work on time and within budget
- Participates in development of a performance-based culture with clear accountabilities and metrics that allow continuous improvement and growth
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, (client side and internal), to develop and execute strategic and tactical retail field team programming that reflects client and program objectives and goals, past learnings, consumer insights, trends and knowledge of ‘what works’
- Proactively manage budgets for the team and promptly flag any issues or inconsistencies
Manage project invoices, adhering to agency and client financial reporting and contractual processes
- Actively assists in rollout of new program markets; including staff recruitment, staffing agency partner selection, and training logistics
- Manage monthly and quarterly program reporting processes while working with Directors and team members to formulate actionable insights
- Contribute to the culture and the ongoing evolution of the program through team leadership and consistent communication
- Understands retail and field team program challenges and both B2C and B2B selling environments and relationships
- Demonstrates an understanding and a passion for clients’ industry, business, consumer and brands
- Establishing himself/herself as a trusted strategic business partner to the client
- Embodies and reflects agency’s performance-based culture and commits him/herself and team to the highest standards for all agency work
- Works effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver executional excellence
- BA/BS Degree in Sales/Marketing preferred
- 5+ years of agency experience in account/project management or production;
- Experience managing a retail field or training team within the lifestyle retail or wireless carrier industries
- Extensive experience hiring and managing a large staff base
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of retail business metrics and decision processes
- Experience with data analysis preferred
- Flexible and adaptable; able to manage shifting priorities as projects evolve
- Proficiency with MS Office products, email, Keynote and online productivity tools
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to travel
*We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Should you want to validate that this is a valid posted position by MKTG, please refer to our website http://mktg.com/about/careers/.
Connect With Us!
Dentsu Aegis Network is innovating the way brands are built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is [...]