Logistics done differently.
You’re excited by the challenge of connecting with clients, building relationships and seizing opportunities. At XPO Logistics, we’re excited to connect with talented individuals like you who will focus on securing and growing top-tier and strategic accounts. In this intermediate-level, inside sales role, you will sell brokerage services to new and existing customers, focusing on reaching your personal sales targets and initiating new business development. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Independently search for, identify and develop leads through trusted sources and cold calling to secure sales and load volume to meet or exceed established goals
- Negotiate with established and developing customers to secure profitable rates and ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry, including rates, carriers, load capacities and equipment
- Collaborate with team members to secure the terms of sale (negotiating rates, identifying carriers and specialized equipment, etc.)
- Follow established procedures and protocols regarding all loads to ensure the integrity of the shipment and the XPO brand
- Update internal tracking and reporting systems throughout the day to maintain accuracy in sales and volume data/information
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some professional sales experience
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of experience in transportation or Third-Party Logistics (3PL)
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Named one of the world’s most admired companies by Fortune magazine, XPO is a global leader in logistics and transportation, providing cutting-edge supply chain solutions to successful companies around the globe. Our 100,000 talented employees work at over 1,500 locations in 32 countries. We’re [...]