Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand—at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic levels—that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
Job Description: Accenture Technology Services – Accenture Intelligent Software Engineering Services, Marketing & Communications Manager
- Develop content for executive communications for speaking engagements and internal communications.
- Write/edit blogs and social media posts and visuals.
- Manage internal and external content pipeline calendar, ensure a steady cadence of communication and help optimize promotion across channels (blogs, social media, Accenture.com, newsletter, presentations, client success stories, video, etc.) to achieve greatest impact and ROI.
- Support content development for third party and client events including the annual Accenture Testing Symposium.
- Promote Accenture’s ecosystem and academic partnerships relevant to the Intelligent Software Engineering Services practice including partner/third party events (automation, AI, RPA, IAOP, MIT/universities).
- Generate positive analyst coverage for Accenture by managing our participation in industry analyst research across all the domains within Intelligent Software Engineering Services.
- Facilitate the timely completion of written qualitative and quantitative surveys.
- Develop prep materials and presentations for industry analyst briefings.
- Support industry analyst events and day-long and multi-day site visits to Accenture conferences or physical office locations.
- Support the development of offering and campaign plans and materials.
- Conduct market and competitor research when needed.
- Keep abreast of industry and analyst trends to ensure Accenture's marketing messages and thought leadership is a distinct and differentiated voice in the marketplace.
- Champion Accenture brand strategy and visual identity.
- Measure results from programs and provide information on relevant metrics to program owners.
- Manage and forecast marketing budget.
- Support planning activities including development of Tech marketing plan and strategies, outcomes reporting, leadership updates and other marketing operations activities.
- Work on cross Technology programs and special projects.
- Role is expected to flex regularly between working out of Accenture office location, and working in a global, virtual environment.
- Personal flexibility to travel where and when required, and to participate in virtual meetings outside of regular business hours to connect with business leaders in other time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in marketing & communications
- Technology Industry marketing experience preferred
- Experience (client or agency) in the following: Marketing events; collateral development; marketing strategy and planning; message and sales campaign development; thought leadership content development; client credentials/case study development; digital /social media marketing
- Knowledge of digital and social media marketing
- Strong oral and written content development/content shaping and presentation skills
- Budget management and financial reporting skills
- Broad overall business acumen
- Confidence, presence and personal credibility to establish successful relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences
- Creative drive, energy, innovation and enthusiasm – never satisfied with status quo, always striving to break new ground and bring innovative marketing techniques and channels to the forefront
- Bold creativity and a passion for innovative technology trends and the future
- Strong knowledge of innovation, technology content, and the ability to instantaneously absorb and create the new
- Goal oriented, business-focused, responsive and reliable
- Willingness to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a virtual, problem-solving environment
- Strong project management skills, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Exceptionally strong teaming skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Sensitivity to the cultural variances across different countries
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]