Always do right by the patient.
Call9 is transforming care for our nation's most vulnerable populations. We pair world-class engineering talent (YCombinator, Summer '15) with innovative, top-flight clinical professionals to reinvent emergency care for patients in nursing homes and rehabs.
Call9 is revisioning both care for our nation’s most vulnerable populations and the traditional makeup of the healthcare and technology industries. Tim Peck, MD, the company’s co-founder and CEO sees the gender imbalance in these industries as an opportunity. More than 50 percent of Call9’s employees are women. The company’s SVP of Clinical Operations is Katie Davis, a clinician and leader in healthcare; Call9’s new VP of Technical Product, Jess Mink, is an engineer and manager from the startup world who looks at healthtech challenges from a different perspective; and Call9 recently added the former Chief Strategy Officer of Stanford Health, Jenni Vargas, to its Board.
Join Call9 and join the future of Emergency Medicine.
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a literary life-saving business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, and meaningful equity
- Flexible vacation and working hours
As part of the team you will enjoy: