Your questions will be answered on Wednesday, November 23rd at 2pm ET. To ask a question, click here to create a Mogul profile, then post a question in the comment section below!
Hi, I'm Ghada Al-Rousi.
I'm one of the first female pilots in the UAE and a First Officer with Air Arabia.
I was born in the UAE and always enjoyed going to theme parks and experiencing a sense of adrenalin as child. I studied Tour Management in the UAE before working for a short amount of time in one of the UAE's government ministries.
As a pilot, I trained at the Alpha Aviation Academy in Sharjah, UAE, and graduated three years ago from the Air Arabia MPL programme. As a First Officer, I have flown to many places including Moscow, Bombay, Pakistan, Nairobi, Alexandria, Istanbul, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Qatar. London is my favorite place to visit.
I come from a large Emirati family, and some of my siblings work in government, finance, education, the army and police. My hobbies include shopping, visiting the salon and going to watch movies at the cinema.
Some fun facts about me are that:
- I drive an Audi A6
- My mum always used to tell me to be careful and warned me that rollercoasters were dangerous when I went to theme parks a lot as a child
- I always carry perfume, lipstick, a water spray for face hydration, and chocolate
- When I enter the cockpit, I'm not thinking about anything else in the world
- I'm passionate that being a good pilot doesn't depend on whether you're a man or a woman
- If I could sit next to any celebrities, it would be the leaders of the UAE
- My career objectives are to become Senior First Officer and then achieve the rank of Captain
Now's your chance to ask me anything! Please write your questions in the comments section below and I'll answer the questions live on Wednesday, November 23rd at 2pm ET.
Ghada Mohamed Al Rousi is a First Officer with Air Arabia. Born in the UAE, she enjoyed theme parks and a sense of adrenalin as a child. She went on to study Tourism Management in the UAE, before working for a short time in one of the UAE’s government ministries. Having trained as a pilot at the [...]