“Diversity makes companies smarter, more innovative and a magnet for the very best talent.” —Pierre Nanterme, Accenture Chairman and CEO
With 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity, and hope everyone has a full sense of belonging within the organization. Coming from diverse backgrounds, our teams work together to solve industries’ and organizations’ most challenging problems. Our rich diversity makes us stronger—more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
- Client Value Creation—Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant, and by consistently delivering value.
- One Global Network—Leveraging the power of global insight, relationships, collaboration and learning to deliver exceptional service to clients wherever they do business.
- Respect for the Individual—Valuing diversity and unique contributions, fostering a trusting, open and inclusive environment, and treating each person in a manner that reflects Accenture’s values.
- Best People—Attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, challenging our people, demonstrating a “can-do” attitude and fostering a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
- Integrity—Being ethically unyielding and honest, and inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Stewardship—Fulfilling our obligation of building a better, stronger and more durable company for future generations, protecting the Accenture brand, meeting our commitments to stakeholders, acting with an owner mentality, developing our people, and helping improve communities and the global environment.
- Health and insurance benefits to fit the needs of you and your family
- Financial services including 401(k) match and savings plans
- Wellness benefits to ensure your physical and mental health is taken care of personally and professionally
- Paid time off, vacation, family leave, and flexible work hours
- Benefits for working parents including leave, adoption services, and more
Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package*, which includes:
*Benefits may differ by country.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and our values. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Diversity on our leadership team is currently a 50/50 gender split. And as a company, we have made a commitment to achieve a total workforce goal of 50 percent women and 50 percent men by 2025. We believe a diverse workforce is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career.