St. Patrick's Day is coming up and we are here to help you get in the spirit! Please check out these cocktails and themed menu roundups for St. Patrick’s Day
See below for St. Patrick’s Day specials from Primal Cut and Fish Bar, along with several specialty cocktails from hot spots like Mr. Purple and The Stanton Social.
PRIMAL CUT | 333 E 60th St. | PrimalCutNYC.com
The Upper East Side's fully re-branded steakhouse is offering a full St. Patrick’s Day themed menu for guests on March 17th.
- Corned Beef and Braised Cabbage ($24)
- Primal Shepherd's Pie ($22)
- Brisket, Prime Rib, and Hanger Blend, Cheddar Cheese Mashed
- Corned Beef and Dubliner Cheese Spring Rolls ($12)
- Guinness Braised Short Rib Stew ($28)
- Mixed Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes
- Corned Beef Mac and Cheese ($12)
- Scallions, Swiss, Crispy Panko Breadcrumbs
- Green Beans ($10)
- Toasted Bread Crumbs, Crispy Onions, Spicy Hollandaise
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Infused Brioche Bread Pudding ($10)
- Irish Soda Bread French Toast ($12)
- Bailey’s Infused Vanilla Ice Cream
FISH BAR AT NORTH RIVER LANDING | Pier 81 at 41st St. | NorthRiverFishBar.com
Fish Bar will be offering St. Patrick’s themed dishes including:
- Mashed Potato Croquettes with Green Marinara Sauce
- Whiskey Chocolate Ganache Cake with Whiskey Caramel Popcorn
The Irish Goodbye - Courtesy of Mr. Purple
1.5oz Jameson black barrel Irish whiskey
.5 St Germain elderflower liqueur
.75 fresh lemon juice
Top with ginger beer and angostura bitters. Lemon wedge garnish.
The Irish Mule - Courtesy of The Roof
1.5 oz Jameson black barrel Irish whiskey
.5 oz fresh lime juice
3 oz ginger beer
Served over crushed ice in a copper mule mug.
Green Dream - Courtesy of THE LCL: Bar & Kitchen
1.5 oz Crop Cucumber vodka
1.5 oz Liquiteria All Greens juice blend
1.5 oz apple juice
.25 oz lemon juice
Shake and pour into rocks glass over ice. Garnish with a cucumber fan.
Last Word - Courtesy of Irvington
1 oz. Hendricks gin
.75 oz. Green Chartreuse
.75 oz. Luxardo maraschino liqueur
.75 oz. fresh lime juice
Shake and strain into coupe glass. No garnish.
Boss Tweed Gimlet - Courtesy of The Stanton Social
Belvedere vodka / basil / lemon simple / fresh lime
Emerald Gimlet - Courtesy of Beauty & Essex
Belvedere vodka / basil / lemon nectar/ fresh lime
Fool's Gold, Courtesy of Fish Bar at North River Landing
2 oz Buffalo Trace
1 oz Fresh Meyer Lemon Juice
1 oz Honey Simple Syrup
½ oz All Spice Drambuie
Instructions: Pour all ingredients into cocktail shaker filled with ice., Shake well and strain into rocks glass on fresh ice, Garnish with lemon peel, Light dusting of all spice, Serve (Honey Simple Syrup – equal parts simple syrup and honey. Mix and serve)
You Might Also Like
Gift of Love: 4 Reasons Why Love With Food is the PERFECT Go-To Gift this Holiday Season
This Woman's Experience with Blue Apron is a Must Read
Anthony Bowles is one of the youngest sought out journalists in the media world. He has had the privilege of interviewing today’s most well-known celebrities as well as being in the entertainment and fashion world.