What makes Roku premiere+ a great streaming player?
This thing that makes Roku premiere+ different from other streaming devices is its easy setup and activation. It is very easy to use also once you have setting it up correctly. Here are some steps that you should follow for setting up your Roku premiere+.
- First of all, connect your Roku premiere+ to the home TV.
- If Roku logo appears on the screen, choose the language with this.
- Connect Roku premiere to the internet connection.
- Roku will scan for latest updates to download. If it contains, then download them.
- After this, activate your Roku premiere. For this, enter the unique activation code in the www.roku.com/link.
- If unable to submit the Roku activation link code then contact us.
- After this, log in to your Roku account and purchase and add channels you want.
- If you don’t have Roku account creates the new account and then log in.
- Set PIN for secure your account from the authorized users.
- For the monthly subscription channels, choose the payment mode.
- “Congratulation” screen will display after completion of the setup process.
- If you want to change the screensavers, themes, the background of your Roku premiere+ then you can do this also.
- Moreover, if you have more than one Roku devices at your home differentiate them by changing their names.
You Might Also Like
Using Roku player at first time? No need to confuse, because we are here to help you. We provide the best Roku technical support for Roku.com/link activation and Roku setup. Please contact with us on our Roku customer support number @ +1 844-363-4992 or www.rokucom-link.com and get instant help and [...]