Porchlight's Co-Creator Mark Maynard-Parisi and Tertulia's Seamus Mullen are pleased to host a fundraiser to benefit Chefs Cycle for Share Our Strength/No Kid Hungry, on Monday, April 3 at Porchlight.
- What: Chefs Cycle Benefit for Share Our Strength/No Kid Hungry
- When: Monday, April 3 (8pm - 11pm)
- Where: Porchlight (271 11th Ave.)
- Tickets: $50, with all proceeds going to Share Our Strength: universe.com/porchlight
- Ticket Price Includes: Passed tapas from Seamus Mullen, 4 drink tickets for speciality Porchlight cocktails, beer and wine, and live music. There will also be a raffle/silent auction, with proceeds going to Share Our Strength.
- About Chefs Cycle: Chefs Cycle is a fundraising endurance event featuring award-winning chefs and members of the culinary community fighting hunger outside the kitchen. For the past three years, Chefs Cycle has engaged culinary talents who want to push their limits by completing three day, 300 mile rides while raising funds and awareness in support of No Kid Hungry.
You Might Also Like
Highlight The Bravery Of The US Veterans On This Veterans Day 2017
Anthony Bowles is one of the youngest sought out journalists in the media world. He has had the privilege of interviewing today’s most well-known celebrities as well as being in the entertainment and fashion world.