I’ve done quite some reading because I wanted to know what this thing called, “LOVE” really is. What I read then came out as merely words- words that made sense but still merely words. Until suddenly today, I actually felt that they meant- knew deeply what the word conveyed.
Falling in love with love is what we always wished for. What is a Babe to do? I can’t help it. Love is always been my euphoria. How about you? It’s a simple answer. It gives a piece of heaven here on earth. Have you ever noticed the way your life changes when you’re crazy and truly in love? You read poems. Read old love letters and read lyrics of a song that makes you sing with love.You write a beautiful love story. You listen to love songs played on the air. Find a novel or amazing movies that will reflect your feelings about someone you love. You find yourself humming as you go about your day. Smiling at each stranger you meet along the subway. When you’re in love and happy, you do a sort of kindness for other people because you want them feel the same happiness you have. But loving yourself is important. They said, you cannot give what you don’t have. And once you feel in love with yourself, you can embrace the whole world with love. It’s not about selfishness as there is a golden voice that whispers-“I accept gracefully who I am, I respect and trust myself and I treasure my beautiful life.”
Hey, you don’t have to wait for a man to release all these feelings- of being attractive, fascinating or lovable woman. By yourself, you can do it.
To that woman out there who is alone for quite some time now, had her heart broken and can’t let go the ‘ghost’ of the past within her: Magic begins the moment you explore yourself. Don’t cut yourself off from one of life’s greatest pleasures. It’s actually a good thing when you’re alone because it gives you a space and time to discover your existence and importance in life. Having a man beside you do not equate you from being alone and happy. Well, I’m not telling you to isolate yourself to the rest of the world. But, when one gave up on you- don’t come up with the idea that life ended there. Don’t get stuck in a rut. You can always treat yourself a princess.
It may sound so absurd but here are the few things that you should try sometime:
1) Date yourself out to a restaurant with a good book company. Spray your favorite Bulgari’s Eau Parfumee that smells like green tea. Have a sensuous, downright, sexy image in pairing this scent to your Elie Saab pearl beaded dress.
2) Pamper yourself to royal bath, like, the unforgettable 90-minute Moroccan hammam bath or allow yourself the pleasure of a pure relaxation while stimulating your senses with a combination of detoxifying body-buff followed by a blissful marma or clarins oil massage that reduces stress levels and creates inner joy as it reconnects you with your body and mind. Indulge in a sea of tranquility. The Spa and Wellness onboard. Let's say, the state-of-the-art gymnasium that looks onto turquoise blue water. Or, try the Norwegian gem. Get pampered by keeping with the Norwegian tradition. Experience onboard the hot stone massage that uses the power of therapeutic touch and relaxing aromas with heated Basalt stones to soothe away your stress.
3) Go out for a cinema alone with a caramel coated popcorn puffs with you and watch movie which promises some mystery, action movie about great men- like General Douglas MacArthur, sort of a mysterious man, he smoked a pipe and wore sunglasses, too; or a comedy that will make you laugh out loud.
4) Turn on soft, dreamy and romantic selection of music and try a candle light dinner alone with a slug of Sauvignon Blanc wine and bask in how beautiful you look in the dim light. Tell yourself, “You’re so fabulous! I’ve never loved like this before.”
5) At bedtime, slip into your gorgeous camison and put the silent presence that nourish every sense but the ear on the side table of your bed- bouquet of ROSES! And inhale HEAVEN.
6) Treat yourself to a sensuous, completely satisfying breakfast- a little more than a gulped cup of Georgian tea or Turkish coffee, eggs Benedict with creamy spinach and smoky Hollandaise sauce, a piece of fruit or a strawberry yoghurt.
7) And, if you imagined a City where neon lights bright shine all night, people buzz around you and most of the signs are not English…this is Tokyo. Travel to Tokyo and spend some of your time with their traditional tea ceremony. Catch Mt. Fuji in the distance during sunset. Try the sushi joint in town- the Tsukiji fish market. Taking a stroll to nearby Ginza (the main shopping center in town). Those Sumos. They do exist and yes, you will see them towering over everyone else in the stereotypical crammed subways. Ramen noodle soup and teppanyaki- grilled meats on skewers are so cheap and cheerful. Whip out your map and set yourself free to explore the other type of Japanese culture. You’ll love the place. Or, explore the medieval architecture, award-winning design, world class gastronomy and sustainable lifestyle that makes this hip, laid-back destination the ‘most livable City’ on the planet- captivating Copenhagen. Here, inventive new restaurants and designer boutiques flank the aristocratic landmarks of yore, presenting a laudable symphony of progress and preservation. Copenhagen, the capital of the world’s oldest surviving kingdom, has a new season to make history. Visit the Little Mermaid, Nyhavn, Christiania, Round Tower, Rosenberg Castle, Copenhagen Zoo, Carlsberg, Bakken and Tivoli Amusement park, or the National Museum. Find yourself footloose in Paris, take a walk near the artists' district of Montmartre to No. 16 rue Chaptal.
8) Embark a real love affair with yourself. Take time to enjoy where you are. Always, always be there for yourself. What a happiness!…To live in peace with that word: Myself.
9) Stop asking, “How would I be without someone to love?” Tell yourself, I can be my own someone. How much others love you is not that very important but how much you love yourself will define how confident you are.
10) Be the most confident and elegant and fascinating company you have ever known.
11) Have a fairy tale romance with yourself.
Ah! There’s nothing like saying, “Yes, I’ve nailed it and I love my life.” After dating yourself for a few months, you feel being revitalized and realized you’ve finally found your soulmate and you don’t want to date anyone ever again. And will probably stop seeing crystal-ball gazers to ask when you’re going to find your knight in shining armour. And for sure, you will stop wishing upon a star.
You Might Also Like
Dating Sucks - But Here's How I Stay Positive
Why Sending Gifts and Surprising Your Friends is Good for Relationships?
A Computer Programmer with a passion of books, wines & spirits and good movies. I can often be found inside the bathroom writing and reading. To read more from me, follow me on my Facebook Page https://m.facebook.com/beapilotin/