Autumn is upon us! The crisp wind has started to blow and the leaves colors has started to change. Everyone is getting out their fall boots and sweaters for the weather! Before you completely switch over to hot drinks for the season, take some of your favorite fall flavors and bring them into your next happy hour. These cocktails will leave you warm and fuzzy inside, the best combo to chase away the chill. Andrea Correale, the creator, is the founder and CEO of Elegant Affairs and has catered for some of the biggest names including L.A. Ried, Mariah Carey, Russell Simmons and Billy Joel.These are the drinks for PSL and hot apple cider lovers. Grab your coziest sweater and mix them up for your next night in with all of your friends. Andrea’s creations will definitely be your next go to when it’s your turn to play bartender this fall.
Autumn Apple Spritz
· 2 oz. apple flavored vodka
· 2 oz. light apple juice
· 1 oz. club soda
· 1 Squeeze of lime wedge
· 1 clove star anise for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker combine the apple flavored vodka, light apple juice, club soda and a squeeze of lime wedge over ice.
2. Shake until mixed.
3. Pour into martini glasses.
4. Float a clove of star anise and serve
Pumpkin Pie Martini
· 1 oz. Malibu Rum
· 1 oz. Kahlua
· 6 oz. milk
· 1/3 tsp. cinnamon
· 1/2 to 1 tsp. pumpkin pie filling (depending on desired taste)
1. Blend all ingredients together in a blender with a few cubes of ice.
2. Shake until mixed.
3. Shake vigorously and serve over ice into martini glass.
Fall Fruit Punch
· 2 oz. Bourbon
· 1/2 oz. Lemon juice
· 1/2 oz. Maple syrup
· 1 oz. Fresh organic apple juice
· 1 oz. Passion fruit juice
· 1/4 oz. Campari
· 1 tsp. Honey
· 1 cinnamon stick for garnish
· 3 apple slices for garnish
1. In a shaker, combine 2 oz. Bourbon, 1/2 oz. Lemon juice, 1/2 oz. Maple Syrup 1 oz. Apple Juice, 1 oz. Passion fruit, 1/4 Campari.
2. Shake vigorously and serve over ice.
3. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slices
· 3 oz. Bourbon
· 1t fig and bay leaf marmalade
· 1/2 oz. honey
· 1/2 oz. lemon juice
· 1/2 tsp. Hibiscus grenadine to brighten up the boozy flavors.
1. In a shaker, combine 2 oz. Bourbon, 1t fig and bay leaf marmalade, 1/2 oz. honey, 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice, 1/2 Tsp. Hibiscus grenadine.
2. Shake and serve over ice.
· 2 oz. Green apple vodka
· 1 oz. Butterscotch schnapps
· Caramel candy for garnish
· Green or Red apple slice for garnish
1. Pour the vodka into a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake well
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
4. Garnish with a caramel and green apple slice
Happy Autumn all!