Sometimes we find comfort in odd places. “Legally Blonde” (aka the greatest girl-power film ever made) starring the talented and beautiful Reese Witherspoon, is probably something you’ve seen before and enjoyed, but you’ve probably taken away some of its powerful lessons without realizing it. Though the film’s 15th anniversary isn’t until next year, there’s never a better time to celebrate this masterpiece than during a break-up! If you need a little pick-me-up, check out our favorite tidbits of Elle Wood’s wisdom below, and take away some lessons in relationships that’ll stand the test of time (just like this movie!).
1. Exercise can pull you out of a funk (and keep you out of one!)
2. Sometimes, you lose people for a reason.
3. There’s nothing wrong with doing a complete 180!
4. Let yourself have a little fun!
5. You can do anything you set your mind to!
6. It’s okay to move on (however quickly it may be!)
There is a lot to be learned from Elle Woods, but perhaps most important of all to remember, as you’re recovering from your break-up, is that:
Check out more on life and love by visiting MOGUL Partner NeverLikedItAnyway.com.
You Might Also Like
9 Sure Signs It Is Time To Let Go of Your Ex
This is my letter to you, the boy who emotionally destroyed me