I WILL GROW MENTALLY STRONGER BECAUSE...
- When my heart and brain fight it out, I will not fall victim to what my heart tricks me into believing.
- When I face a setback, I will reflect and will use it as a defining moment that leads me to my future success.
- When I am faced with taking a detour in life, I will simply consider it as taking the back road and will enjoy the ride until I get back onto the main highway.
- When I face fear, I will let my faith be greater than my doubt.
- When self-doubt begins to creep into my life, I will remember that if I doubt my abilities, so will everyone else.
- When a person tries to minimize my life and bring me down, I will remember that I will not give them to power to control my thoughts. I will soar instead of sink.
- When the past keeps taunting me, I will focus on the power of now because a new future will give me a new past.
- When I open my mouth to complain, I will remember that negative thoughts breeds negative emotions.
- When I feel overwhelmed, I will remember that it always seems impossible until it’s done.
- When I grow afraid to dip my toe in uncharted waters, I will remember that nothing incredible ever happens by staying put.
You can download and share the infographic by clicking here or
You Might Also Like
7 Things You Need to Understand About Living with Mental Illness
How Your Emotions Affect Your Money
Johnston Osburn is a Career and Life Coach who helps people turn dreams into realities. After years as a Global Talent Acquisition Professional, she realized how frequently people limit themselves because they lack belief in their abilities. They are afraid to dream, let alone dream big. [...]