What do you expect from the restaurant while you plan to dine there? In other ways, which things upsets you the most whenever you dine out? Food and exotic menu are one thing, and they’re important. However, when it comes to alluring people, these things have lost the weight. Things like good customer service are grabbing the attention of people who later turn into loyal customers. While making a plan to dine out, in a local or international restaurant, “people don't desire an exceptional food, they seek a lovely dining experience”. Talking about the one thing, what is that makes the dinner experience 'marvelous' or 'exceptional', making it hard to ignore a specific restaurant particularly? The answer is "customer service". YES, You heard that right! Customer service is one thing, out of all the inevitable aspects that make your customers happy and promotes customer loyalty. People don't always stress themselves planning a family dinner outside at a restaurant just for good food, some have very different expectations.
Customer loyalty, something which every business desires from their clients. And this one goal, if achieved properly can keep a business floating for a long time without any extra efforts. But, to achieve that using good customer service is very difficult. It is so because of the diverted mind, the owners fail to understand the influence of a good customer service.
So, to bridge the gap in order to help local & International restaurants achieve exceptional customer service, and gain customer loyalty, we're sharing certain hacks. Hacks that are inexpensive and tested previously to enhance customer service to drive positive results.
- Get involved in the local community
Well, I don't know about any other business, but restaurant business can evidently get some benefit out of the local community. If it's about increasing the business and gaining some loyal customers, the best source is the local community. The local community will always be there, growing in number every next day which means growing loyal customers. Also, talking about the best way to market yourself, what can be better than the 'word of mouth'.
How can you get involved in the community?
- Support the local community
- Incorporate the local food in your hotel menu,
- Hire local chefs and people in your restaurant
- Hire the local artist such as bartender, the servers, and the other staff
- Conduct promotional events within the community
- Hire local musicians to play in your restaurants
- Organize friendly events.promoting local art and culture
- Use social network
The social network has emerged as a great tool for marketing your business. The inevitable benefits of social network: it's inexpensive to promote your business, and it's totally free to use. Local restaurants are doing exceptionally good using social media to lure their customers through effective utilization.
How to effectively utilize the social network to boost customer loyalty?
- Keep regularly updating your page with content to showcase your business.
- If you're launching something new, try uploading the professional images of the new introduction.
- Follow the local community. Regularly update people about the current happenings of the local community.
- Keep an active communication with the customers, make quick replies to the messages that you receive.
I am a graduate of Engineering from illinois institute of technology, Chicago, United States of America. After my graduation I did Diploma in Linguistics because of being passionate for languages, arts and writing. For the past 7 years I have been into Content Writing and gathered vast experience [...]