The VOC (Voice of the Customer) technology role is responsible for leading the VOC services strategy and integration that drives the customer feedback loop. The incumbent will manage the vendor relationships, define vendor scope, and drive platform integration and enhancements to meet the evolving needs of the customer insights team.
Key attributes of this role will include:
- Platform inventory, strategic assessment, and development of strategic framework for insights
- Evolving platform integration to expand capabilities and linkage across tools
- Vendor management aligning scope of work and driving to complete objectives in budget
- Identification of opportunities for efficiency and planning/execution to realize benefits
- Collaborating with sales and service stakeholders to derive needs and ensure customer satisfaction with the tool set.
- Collecting, analyzing, and acting on customer feedback — incorporating customer insights into their everyday decisions.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Six or more years of experience in customer insights, platforms, vendor management.
- Experience with VOC systems and digital platforms including Opinion Lab, Forsee, Claribridge, Tealeaf, AEM, Endecca.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the employee and customer experience.
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- Data, analytics, and metrics oriented.
- Strong project management / organizational skills.
- Experience leading projects to successful deployment.
- Great technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Strategic thinker who is smart and creative and can work “at pace” in a dynamic deadline driven marketplace, driving results.
- Authentic leader who quickly builds relationships and can lead through influence.
- Individual who takes a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Proven ability to effectively work in a large matrix organization.
- Excellent communication and speaking skills.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.