Here’s you: a keen eyed designer with a smashing portfolio that showcases years of experience in design, illustration, and branding. You're someone who walks the walk when it comes to creating beautiful design, emotionally engaging content and effective visual communication. You think big-picture, find opportunities to make things better, and roll up your sleeves to make it happen. You feel most comfortable in an environment where work and fun are not considered mutually exclusive.
Here’s us: a relatively small group of awesome people working together to bring fearless photo embetterment to the world. We are rapidly expanding our product offering in the areas of mobile, storage and international, and we're growing by leaps and bounds. We crank on all pistons, work like cray-zay, and then go home to have actual lives, too. You in?
What you’ll do:
- Work with our cross-functional team of designers, writers, developers, and product managers to define project needs and requirements, and to ensure a consistent and quality visual experience
- Create high-quality, original visual design solutions for our product, including graphic overlays and stickers, themes, design templates, and downloadable content
- Carry design projects from concepts and sketches, through the design and review process, to production and delivery
What you have:
- BFA / BA in Graphic Design. 4+ years experience as a designer in a studio, advertising agency or in-house creative team working within defined brand guidelines
- Experience with print design that demonstrates strong layout and typography skills
- Experience with working with consumers brands and online experiences
- Solid digital portfolio that shows off a clean aesthetic, strong conceptual skills, and passion for graphic design
- Excellent communication skills and a laser-sharp eye for detail
- Able to collaborate with team to envision, iterate and implement concepts in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple projects and interrelated pieces from start to finish
- Master of Adobe CC, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
We are looking for creative, forward thinking individuals to help us create new features and make our product the best it can be. Are you in?
In a world where image matters, boring isn't an option. PicMonkey helps everyday creatives design compelling images that make a point, express a view, and leave an impression. With PicMonkey's photo editing and design tools, good portraits become even better, meh photos transform into sparkling [...]