We partner with innovators to build ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the Samsung ecosystem.
We started in 2013 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture at Samsung. What began as a small group has since become a global organization working to realize this vision and the ideas of innovators everywhere. Each of our partners share our passion for building deeper connections and seamless experiences to inspire the world and create the future.
Samsung NEXT Strategy works closely with our business teams to help develop and fine tune our M&A, Investment and Partnership strategies, identify emerging trends and opportunities, and guide our organization’s strategic priorities to ensure that Samsung is at the forefront of innovation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Shape and refine Samsung NEXT’s strategic roadmap
- Manage and set strategic direction for internal strategy projects
- Lead and support the development of long-term strategic priorities that impact Samsung’s device portfolio and services
- Lead end-to-end management of quarterly strategy project engagements with cross-functional team
- Develop problem solving frameworks across all business functions to enable sound decision making
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization to understand and communicate Samsung’s needs and priorities
- Deliver recommendations and insights to the GIC leadership team
- Support strategic efforts across M&A, Investment, and Partnership teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated individual with strong personal initiative
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience leading client engagements
- Initiate, facilitate, and project manage strategic efforts across multiple stakeholders
- Experience in communicating with and presenting to senior management
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional teams
- Excellent writing skills; ability to convey complex and technical concepts simply and concisely
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- MBA from a top school, with a total of 10+ years’ experience in strategy consulting or corporate strategy
- Top strategy consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy experience
- Knowledge and/or experience in the technology sector